Saturday, December 6, 2008

Roooooool Tiiiiiiiide!!!!


So, as many of you know I have been in Alabama off and on since mid-April in between my gigs with Nkotb and covering the AMA's I have enjoyed my stay and have really gotten into SEC Football. Alabama has secured most of my bets this year and I give major thanks to John Parker Wilson, Julio and company in that respect.

I have experienced fan loyalty like no other here in Alabama...Being from Los Angeles and with USC and the House of Troy always close to my heart I am and always will be a Pac 10 girl; but Alabama and the SEC have been an okay adoptive family for the moment.

I know that Taylor went to Auburn but from a blind eye trust me, if I am not mistaken he is truly an Alabama fan, quite as kept (Shhhhhh)...LOL

I have truly enjoyed this college football season, with L.A. not having a pro team (Yet I am a 49er fan until I die, might I add) USC and the house of Troy have gotten me through...But I do have to admit that the SEC and the fans in the South and the way they support and adore their college football is a true experience worth having.

ROLL TIDE!!!

No comments: